Notice regarding dental WB UG College mop up extension published..........

Download

West Bengal UG Medical/Dental/AYUSH Online Counselling 2020


From 2013 WBMCC took up the responsibility of undergraduate Medical and Dental Counselling in compliance to the orders of Honourable Supreme Court of India. Counselling of 15% of seats in government colleges is done through All India Quota Counselling by Medical Counselling Committee, DGHS, New Delhi. Counselling of remaining 85% seats in government colleges, state quota seats in private colleges, management quota seats & NRI quota seats is conducted by WBMCC, Department of Health & Family Welfare, Government of West Bengal, Swasthya Bhawan. This year UG-AYUSH Counselling will also be conducted along with UG-Medical and Dental Counselling.


Counselling Process:

  1. Enrollment & Online Fee Payment
  2. Publication of Seat Matrix -Round 1
  3. Registration, Choice Filling and Locking of Choices
  4. Seat Allotment Process – Round 1
  5. Result Publication - Round 1
  6. Reporting for admission at the Allotted Institution – Round 1
  7. Subsequent rounds


  • Disclaimer: This site is designed and hosted by National Informatics Centre, Ministry of Electronics and Information Technology, Government of India.
    The contents and data are provided by WBMCC and NIC will not be responsible for any discrepancies in contents and data.
    For any further information, please contact WBMCC.